1. Continuous disregard to safety will get you removed from training.
2. Any sign of instability to include, but not limited to drug or alcohol use, these acts will not be tolerated. The decision for removal will be under the Instructors discretion.
3. Correct clothing is required - NO exceptions.
4. NO ammunition in the classroom.
5. Current Photo ID is required.
6. We keep our attendance low to give; you a better quality experience, more private style lessons, a quicker response time to assist you, and more compact courses.
7. NO refunds, yet you may use money for another course.
8. If you are a no-show or cancel, you get one reschedule. After that, along with the no refund, you're training is forfeited for that training event/course.
9. Feel free to ask questions as often as needed.
You may see messages like:
...Valid CCW Permit to attend...
...6 hour course...
This page contains important information to help you achieve the best quality experience at Safe and Practical Firearms Training that you can.
It is impossible to HOLD your reservation unless you have PAID.
NOTE: Courses are scheduled by appointment only.
Private or Group training is available.
Feel free to ask questions as often as needed.
All PHOTOS are Property of
"Safe and Practical Firearms Training" and
may NOT be reproduced.
It is best to take your time and read all the information within each course page.